This project CalculatorBrain is a continuation of the previous project Calculator: Assignment 1, Stanford University Winter 2015 (iOS)
The ViewController code is now more lean and better organized since all calculation related logic has been moved to the model.
The project covers all the required tasks and most extra credit tasks.
In addition to the features listed in the previous project Calculator, this assignment provides:
- A separate model for all calculations
- Additional scientific functions
- Memory functions
- An Undo button (which previously functioned as the Backspace button)
- Replaces the previous History function with a better implementation
- Provides error messages
Two items were not implemented as described in the Extra Credit Hints section in the project specifications document:
- The error messages come from the model with full error text instead of error codes for the ViewController to translate
- Error handling is not implemented by associating any value (a function) with UnaryOperations and BinaryOperations